Brief History

The Daughters of Mary Immaculate International traces its beginnings to the religious organization known as Daughters of Isabela, which had its head office in New Haven, Connecticut. The first Philippine Circle (Unit), the Holy Rosary Circle No. 856, Manila, was formally organized on May 24, 1951. More circles were subsequently organized. The Philippine Daughters of Isabela existed for about three decades.

Read More...

Latest News/Newsette

Download the DMI Newsette for the month of October-December 2013 here.

Downloads

DMI 18th Biennial Convention Iterinary and Letter 13th SMI National Biennial Convention - Memorandum Circular DMI 17th Biennial Convention Iterinary and Letter DMI Official Uniform DMI Red Book DMI Application For Charter DMI Petition To Organize A New Circle DMI Circle Report Form